Cascade Games LLC supports publishers in the Comic/Game industry. A partial list of client we have worked with includes:
- Wizards of the Coast – Hasbro
- Upper Deck Entertainment
- Cryptozoic Entertainment
- Tenacious Games
- Sabertooth Games/Games Workshop
Cascade Games services range for designing and managing Organized Play (OP) experiences for publishers to assisting with the design and development of games.
Currently Cascade games is the premier events organizer for Wizards of the Coast (Magic: the Gathering) in Washington, Oregon, Utah, Arizona and San Diego.
email@example.com ) is the Technology Manager for Cascade Games LLC.
Tim Shields(firstname.lastname@example.org ) is the managing partner of Cascade Games LLC. Tim has worked on a variety of projects including:
- Designing a worldwide league for Magic the Gathering (Arena League)
- Supporting Upper Deck Entertainments North American OP efforts that helped transform Yu Gi Oh! Into an “evergreen brand”.
- Supporting game publishers presence at conventions including GenCon, San Diego Comic Con, Anime Expo and PAX.
- Advising many companies on design elements of games including conducting surveys and focus groups to test the games.
- Leading the design efforts to create a series of online mini games to support the launch of the Arena league.
- Brands supported include Magic the Gathering, Yu Gi Oh!, Chaotic, Dragon Ball Z, Hero Clix, Vs., World of Warcraft and Universal Fighting System (UFS).
Each year Cascade Games LLC. works with hundreds of contractors in roles as diverse as judges, event managers, programmers and artists to game designers and game developers. If you would like to join us please send an email to email@example.com
If you'd like to contact us please e-mail: